Tuesday, January 12, 2016

School Break Days

In my break I celebrated Christmas and New Years. On Christmas I celebrated with my family. We all opened our presents and we got what we wanted. For Christmas I got a ps4 and i shared it with my sister and cousin. On New Years i celebrated with my family again. We made dinner and we all counted down to the last seconds of 2015. After that I went to my friends house and we were just playing video games and then we just talked the rest of the day. Other than celebrating i went out with my friends and we went to go eat at restaurants. We also went to the mall to go shopping. It was pretty fun. The rest of the break all I did was watch Netflix and play Black ops 3. I had lots of fun and rest overall in my break. It was awesome and a fun experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment