Friday, December 18, 2015

Class/ Self Evaluation

What i liked about this class is that we get to work on computers other than writing on paper. I like that. Another thing i like about this class is that our teacher is so generous. He is a ctr person and he is very nice to everybody. What i don't like about this class is that sometimes is get boring typing almost all day. That's all i don't like about this class. Other than that It is awesome. 

I am currently doing so well in my class. I am the top student. I know how to type fast and efficiently. I have an A on this class and what i can do to improve my grade to 100% is do the same thing i am doing right now. 

I tried in this class. In order to get that A in this class i kept on typing fast. I can type 40 words per minutes. And when it came to type things up in blogger i was always on topic and i was always the first to finish. I also did try my best to ctr. I didn't do it 100% of the time i tried to be the best out of me. 

I am probably committed to being a ctr person because i have helped many. In homework assignments i helped kids that didn't know nothing. I helped them succeed and make sure they understand the topic. I was always patient about it and i was nice enough to people. I always helped my class mates to in their study and i also avoided bad things and got good grades in all my classes! 
Choosing the right does help!

No comments:

Post a Comment