Monday, May 9, 2016

My Sophomore Year at HPIAM

My sophomore year at HPIAM was decent. My classed were good and my friends were the same. It was very challenging being a sophomore because it is a hard level. I am proud f the grades I got. I am also very proud of how much I improved during my 10th grade year. Last year which was when i was a Freshmen I was doing bad. My grades were bad and I really didn't care but now that i'm in 10th grade I should be more responsible because I am closer to adult hood where no one can help you but yourself. This year was my year because I said to myself that I need to change so I've changed because I don't want to end up working in a bad position in a job. I will keep on doing better things in the future and hopefully I will join the US Marines when i'm 20. I want to travel around the world and I want to challenge my self.  I also want to earn enough money to go to college and study more to become a scientist or a lawyer. My job here on earth just started as i am becoming more bright everyday. Mr. Heymour has helped me see that when you do the right thing better things are for you in the future. Now me I have chosen the right sometimes but it is my job to always do it that way I will have my freedom. CTR has helped me because if I CTW I would be doing bad and I wouldn't be proud of myself as I am right now. I hope I will do the same thing till senior year. I want to graduate High school with my diploma and teach other how important it is to plan ahead. With my life goals in my journal you could do many things in a day rather than trying to figure out what to do in a day. The life planning goals journal is made to help you achieve goals in the future and that what I am doing right now. So far i have achieved many goals and I will achieve many more. 
Image result for marines

No comments:

Post a Comment