Friday, June 10, 2016


Class Evaluation
  1. I liked that we didn't use pencils but just type. I liked Mr. Haymore because he is a great teacher and I liked that we created our own website. 
  2. I honestly don't have something I hate in this class
  3. More life planning goals journal time. More typing tutor minutes. 
  4. I was bad at typing in the beginning but at the end I have learned how to type. 
  5. Not really this class was the easiest. 
  6. Yes before I go to sleep i check my life planing journal and check things i have done and keep it updated
  7. Yes I am because that's how I got good grades in sophomore year. 
  8. I have learned to choose the right thing and not to go down hill. I will tell them in person my opinion of doing the right thing. 
  9. Mr. Haymore will be remembered because he really taught me a valuable lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment