Friday, June 10, 2016

“You will go far with CTR.”
Last Lecture
I have learned many things from Mr. Haymore. The things he says are really true. When we do the right things we can make anything possible. When we choose the right we are danger free from drugs and other bad influences. When we choose the wrong we can go to jail or be doing drugs and be depressed. I have learned from experience what choosing the right means. In my 10th grade year i have started choosing the right. I am very proud of my work because Mr. Haymore taught me that if we want to pursue something good we have to sacrifice bad things and choose the right to get what we want. One thing I did was get good grades. In order to get good grades i would choose the right and do my work rather than hang out with my bad friends or stop playing video games because it was a distraction. I am very thankful that i had haymore because without him I don’t know where i would be right now. Probably the ctw way...

No comments:

Post a Comment